We understand the stress of replacing an old or damaged furnace but Heater Installation in Peccole Ranch
is a must. Even the most efficient heating system works hard to keep your home comfortable throughout the winter and will eventually diminish in performance. The key to making the transition to install a newer furnace, heat pump or ductless heater system is finding the right, trusted Peccole Ranch
HVAC service provider. You already have a full-time job, among many other responsibilities and interests. Unless you’re an HVAC technician yourself, you’ll need to lean on the expertise of Peccole Ranch heating and cooling specialists to answer two key questions – “When should I replace my heating system?”, and “What is the best heater for my home?”
When should I replace my heating system?
As a homeowner, losing your heater could mean putting yourself and loved ones in a very uncomfortable situation. This is why it’s important to look for these signs of a declining system before
it breaks down:
- A system that’s 10+ years old
- Severe/consistent repairs
- Growing energy bills
If you’re worried that your system could be underperforming, it’s the perfect time to call in a pro to determine the best course of action. Repairs can save you money upfront over buying a new system. However, in certain cases, newer systems can pay off quickly in terms of energy efficiency and peace of mind. A trusted technician can inspect your system and help you make an informed decision that benefits YOU
What is the best heater system for my home?
When selecting a new heating system for your home or business, three main factors need to be considered:
- SEER Rating – SEER is the rating system used to determine the efficiency of HVAC products. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient a product will perform and the greater the energy savings the owner will experience.
- Size – Just as you wouldn’t outfit a California king bed with twin sheets, your heater should have the capacity to quickly and steadily heat your home. It’s important to note that bigger isn’t always better. Systems that are too large will heat your space too quickly, leading to uneven heating, or cold zones.
- Quality and longevity – A new HVAC system is not only a large purchase but an important one as well. You’ll want to ensure that you’re protecting your purchase by buying a brand name product that you can trust will keep your home comfortable for at least a decade, if not two.
At Fast Affordable Air, we’re not interested in selling you the most expensive products. Rather, we’re going to take our time to inspect your home or office and work with you to make an informed suggestion that works within your budget and home comfort goals.
Why work with Fast Affordable Air?
We know Peccole Ranch HVAC
We’ve been in business longer than nearly any other HVAC company in Peccole Ranch. This gives us the distinct advantage of having worked with some of the most uniquely designed and oriented homes and buildings in the area. Our technicians are not only capable of finding individualized solutions for heating your home, office, apartment complex, etc., but confident that they’re going to configure the just-right system to keep you comfortable all winter long.
Flexible buying options
We’ve worked with customers that are comfortable paying cash and other customers that have been relieved to have access to excellent financing options. We’re more than happy to ensure all of our customers receive the same quality service and home comfort regardless of the buying option they choose.
Specials and rebates
– Before buying a new system, tap this link to review our seasonal specials and rebates rewarding energy-efficient purchases.
– HERO, or Home Energy Renovation Opportunity, is an HVAC specific financing initiative that rewards property owners that prioritize energy efficiency in their purchase decision. The more efficient your HVAC product is, the more likely you are to qualify for this program. Through the program, buyers can finance new heat systems over the course of 5-20 years if needed.
Carrier Credit Card through Wells Fargo
– Buyers who use this option will go through the typical financing process of having their credit checked and will then be given financing amount and length will be given as a result of this credit check.
Fast Affordable Air’s Award-Winning Service
We’ve seen HVAC at its best and its worst. We understand that you may have been let down by other Peccole Ranch HVAC service providers. However, at Fast Affordable Air, our “standard” is award-worthy and our track record reflects that. Whether it’s an emergency service call or a thoughtful and informed recommendation, you can always trust Fast Affordable Air’s award-winning standard. When it comes to home and office heating solutions, put your trust in an industry leader, that happens to be a local West Peccole Ranch HVAC staple, by calling Fast Affordable Air today!